This is the latest sharing of Bkav CEO Nguyen Tu Quang on the Covid-19 pandemic posted on his personal page and Bphone Fans Club community. This is drawn from the research 'Covid-19 pandemic from statistics' conducted by Bkav Corporation in recent weeks.
Below is the quoted sharing of CEO Nguyen Tu Quang on Covid-19:
COVID-19: The outbreak in Viet Nam will not peak high like many other countries around the world - We can return to normal life.
When the enemy comes, even women must fight!
After many concerns, I and my colleagues have done a research in the past few weeks, with the topic COVID-19 PANDEMIC FROM STATISTICS.
The purpose is to find out its NATURE and maybe, it can contribute to the fight against the "enemy" COVID. At Bkav, we have a sentence saying that "Get to the HEART of the MATTER".
The study is based on statistics, where the numbers can speak and give us a scientific and general perspective.
The search result is long, so I summarize some of the conclusions below. If you are interested, you can read the full paper in the attachment.
- The strategy reducing the pandemic in Viet Nam has a much higher pandemic reducing coefficient than the SARS-CoV-2 infection coefficent. Therefore, basicaaly the COVID-19 pandemic in Viet Nam will always be under control as the facts are showing.
- The analysis also shows that there will be NO HIGH PEAK in Viet Nam like in many other countries in the world.
- The chart of new infection cases in Viet Nam will only appear small peaks with the occurrence of small outbreaks, and this can be prolonged but still under control.
- After the social distancing, the possibility of ending the pandemic in Viet Nam is quite high. However, it is possible to re-appear small outbreaks, but this is completely under control. And so, if there is a new infection case after the quarantine we are not surprised.
- As a country with experience in reducing the pandemic, we can restore production prior to other countries and become a country that can export necessities and technology products around the world.
- Moreover, we can call on Vietnamese volunteer teams to directly support the countries in difficulties. With the kindness of Vietnamese people, I believe this can be done and create great opportunities for Viet Nam in the international arena.