PROCEDURE FOR RECEIVING AND HANDLING COMPLAINTS FROM SERVICE USERS
(Click to see the image in full size)
- Step (1) and (2): Customers can voice their complaints, questions concerning our services in writing, via email, phone or direct meeting at our Company (download the form here). The issues will be received by the Unit that is responsible for complaint receiving and handling.
- Step (3) and (4): Issues that are related to services of Bkav and are within the statue of limitations for complaint (three (03) months from the day Customers start using the service or from the day of the breach) will be received and handled; with unsuitable matters such as: complaints that are not related to Bkav’s service, matters beyond the statue of limitations for complaint (03 months), the people voicing such matters shall be notified in writing to clarify the reasons for complaint reject.
- Step (5), (6), (7) and (8): For matters that can be handled immediately: if Customers directly voice their complaints at the Company’s office, then the Unit responsible for complaints receiving and handling will directly give answers to Customers and write up the minutes of complaints handling; if Customers use other methods (emails, in writing, etc.), they will get responses within 05 working days.
- Step (9): For issues that cannot be handled immediately, the Unit responsible for complaints receiving and handling will write up the minutes of complaint receipt and send to Customers.
- Step (10): The Unit responsible for complaints receiving and handling shall then classify the matters and forward to related units for investigation.
- Step (11), (12) and (13): After investigation, the related units shall send the results to the Unit responsible for complaints receiving and handling.
- Step (14): The Unit responsible for complaints receiving and handling shall respond to Customers in accordance with the investigation results of the related units, within 20 working days from the day of the minutes of complaint receipt.
- Step (15), (16) and (17): If Customers agree with the answers, then the Unit responsible for complaints receiving and handling shall store the documents and end the case.
- Step (18): If Customers do not agree with the answers in writing, then the Unit responsible for complaints receiving and handling shall carry out another procedure of complaint receiving, investigating and responding to Customers.