It takes me a long time to shutdown my computer (possibly due to virus). What should I do?
Step 1: Open Internet Explorer; choose Menu/Tools/Windows Update
Step 2: You will be asked to install ActiveX Control.
Step 3: A new window pops up. Click Install.
Notice: In some cases, when you open Microsoft's Update Windows, the browser will hang for about 10-15 minutes. This is the time for windows to download set up files. You need to wait for this download to finish before taking Step 3.
Step 4: Follow the instructions in Microsoft's website to complete the update process.
- Resolve the phenomenon of auto-accessing erotic websites while...
- The blue screen of death error often happens with your computer?
- Viruses spreading via instant message (Yahoo Messenger, Skype, etc.)...
- Guide for fully disinfecting Vetor and Sality
- How to solve the problem that virus keeps existing on the system...