1. Personal information
- When placing an order, You may be required to provide some personal information as name, address, telephone number, email address...
- When declaring personal information, You should ensure the accuracy and legitimacy of all information declared, we do not bear any responsibilities relating to the law of information declared.
- We use provided information to process the Order, provide services and information about products, and other information that You may require. Besides, we will use that information to manage your account; verify and perform online transactions; improve the layout and contents of the site and adjust to suit the user.
- You will receive information about us, products, news... If You do not wish to, please click on the link to refuse in any email we send. Within 7 days on receipt of your refuse, we will stop sending information.
- We may disclose your personal information in cases prescribed by law or required by a competent court.
- We assure that we will not intentionally collect any personal information unless You voluntarily provide.
- By providing us your personal information, You also mean to obviously know our intention of exploiting the data for what purpose and we have been approved on the use of those data.
- Your personal information will be stored indefinitely by Bkav, and at any time You can edit your personal information.
- How to backup and restore data with Bkav Mobile Security
- How to install and register licensed Bkav Internet Security
- How to effectively scan computer for viruses with Bkav Internet...
- How to inform Bkav upon signs of virus or unusual incidents on...
- Instructions on dealing with common error notifications on Bkav...